This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad WiFi Antenna replacement from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad WiFi Antenna replacement:
· WiFi of iPad not working
· WiFi getting dropped in iPad
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the iPad WiFi Antenna
· Issue with the logic board of the iPad
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a WiFi Antenna replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Reset Network Settings: Reset the Network settings on your iPad. For more information, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204051.
· Check with the WiFi Provider: Check with the WiFi provider if the issue is with the WiFi.
· Check with a different WiFi Network: Connect to a different WiFi network and check if the issue persists. If the issue is present with a different WiFi Network then the hardware of your iPad must be checked.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPad WiFi Antenna replacement at our service center. If you have any issues with the WiFi Antenna of the iPad or if the issue is caused by any component on the Logic Board then the device will picked up from your location and dropped back to you once the repair is complete.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad WiFi Antenna replacement is done:
· WiFi functionality
1. My iPad’s WiFi is dropping intermittently. Should the WiFi Antenna be replaced?
Answer: If the issue is not with the WiFi network then the iPad WiFi Antenna must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the WiFi of my iPad will iTweak repair it?
Answer: We will surely replace the WiFi Antenna if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad WiFi Antenna replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.