This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad speaker replacement from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad speaker replacement:
· iPad speaker not working
· No audio output from the iPad
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the speaker
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a speaker replacement:
· Recording: Try to record an audio file on the iPad and try to playback the same, if the audio works on the headphone but is not audible on your iPad then you have to get the loudspeaker replaced.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
Our technicians are trained and equipped with the tools to perform the iPad speaker replacement at our service center. iPad repairs are complex and needs a clean environment with the right tools to perform the repairs hence the device will be picked up from your location and will be serviced at one of our service center and returned back to you after the repair.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad speaker replacement is done:
· Loudspeaker functionality
· Audio output
1. I am not able to listen to any sound when I play a video. Do I have to get the speaker replaced?
Answer: Yes, the speaker must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with audio output will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the speaker if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad speaker replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.