This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of getting your water damaged iPad repaired from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues your iPad may be facing which requires diagnosis and L4 repair:
· iPad not working because of water damage
· iPad not charging because of water damage
· iPad not turning on because of water damage
· iPad getting heated because of water damage
· Display is not working because of water damage
· Touch is not working because of water damage
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally in water
· Liquid on the iPad
· Water damage due to excess moisture
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a diagnosis or L4 repair:
· Do not switch on the device or charge your iPad if it is water damaged: If your iPad is completely submerged in water then we recommend you carry your device to our iPad service center as soon as possible. You can also book an appointment to get the device picked from your doorstep. If your iPad is not extensively damaged then you can keep the iPad aside without charging for a day or two and wait for the water to dry. After the water is evaporated try to switch on the iPad and if it still does not work then the device might need further diagnosis to check if there is any damage to the logic board or any other component.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
If your iPad is water damaged we will pick up the device to one of our iPad service center and the iPad will first be diagnosed to check the extent of the damage. Based on the findings we will let you know if the iPad can be repaired or not and also let you know what are the components affected and needs replacement. Once we receive an approval we will then go ahead and repair the device and drop it back to you. Since Logic board repairs are complex we will need 3-5 days of time to repair the same.
1. My iPad is water damaged, should I put the iPad for charging?
Answer: Never put your iPad for charging if it is water damaged because it can damage the device further.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with charging will iTweak repair it?
Answer: We will surely pick up the device if the device is under service warranty.
If you are not sure if you need to get your water damaged iPad repaired or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Fortune 500 companies to startups, SMEs, schools and businesses from various industries trust us with their Apple devices. We have partnered with over 1000 companies and served more than 50k customers.