This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad Volume button\cable replacement from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad Volume button\cable replacement:
· iPad Volume button\cable not working
· iPad Volume button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the Volume button\cable
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Volume button\cable replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPad Volume button\cable is not working. The Assistive touch menu can be modified to add the volume controls. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPad Volume button\cable replacement at our service center. If you have any issues with the Volume button\cable of the iPad then your iPad will be picked up from your location and dropped back to you after the repair is done.
The volume cable includes the controls for Volume button, Power button and the Mute button. For iPad Mini series it also include the Microphone functionality and the iPad Air and iPad Pro series include the Ambient light sensor in the volume cable. The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad Volume button\cable replacement is done:
· Volume button functionality
· Mute button functionality
· Power button functionality
1. One of my volume button is not working. Should the Volume button\cable be replaced?
Answer: Yes, the complete volume button\cable must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Volume button\cable will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Volume button\cable if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad Volume button\cable replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Fortune 500 companies to startups, SMEs, schools and businesses from various industries trust us with their Apple devices. We have partnered with over 1000 companies and served more than 50k customers.