This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad Power button\cable replacement from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad Power button\cable replacement:
· iPad Power button not working
· iPad Power button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the Power button
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Power button\cable replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPad Power button is not working. The Assistive touch menu can be modified to add the Power controls. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPad Power button\cable replacement at our service center. If you have any issues with the Power button\cable of the iPad then your iPad will be picked up from your location and dropped back to you after the repair is done.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad Power button replacement is done:
· Power button functionality
· Volume button functionality
· Mute button functionality
1. Can you replace only the Power button cable?
Answer: We have to replace the entire power button strip which includes the other components such as Volume control, and mute switch control since it is a single cable with multiple functionalities.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Power button\cable will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Power button\cable if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad Power button\cable replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.