This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone speaker replacement from any iPhone service center.
Reasons for getting an iPhone speaker replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone speaker replacement:
· iPhone speaker not working
· No audio output from the iPhone
· Loudspeaker not working
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the speaker
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPhone Speaker Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a speaker replacement:
· Recording: Try to record an audio file on the iPhone and try to playback the same, if the audio works on the headphone but is not audible on your iPhone then you have to get the loudspeaker replaced.
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Process of replacing the iPhone speaker
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone speaker replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the loudspeaker of the iPhone or with the audio output then our technician will replace the iPhone speaker at your doorstep.
Checks to be performed after the iPhone speaker replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone speaker replacement is done:
· Loudspeaker functionality
· Audio output
Frequently asked questions for iPhone Speaker Replacement
1. I am not able to listen to any sound when I play a video. Do I have to get the speaker replaced?
Answer: Yes, the speaker must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with audio output will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the speaker if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone speaker replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.