This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Power button replacement from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Power button replacement:
· iPhone Power button not working
· iPhone Power button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Power button
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Power button replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPhone Power button is not working. The Assistive touch menu can be modified to add the Power controls. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Power button replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Power button of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Power button strip at your doorstep. The Power button strip also includes controls for the volume button and the mute button except for iPhone 6 which has a separate power strip for the power button.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Power button replacement is done:
· Power button functionality
· Volume button functionality (except for iPhone 6)
· Mute button functionality (except for iPhone 6)
1. Can you replace only the Power button?
Answer: We have to replace the entire volume button strip since it is a single cable with multiple functionalities. For iPhone 6, the power strip can be replaced separately.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Power button will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Power button if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Power button replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.