This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Volume button replacement from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Volume button replacement:
· iPhone Volume button not working
· iPhone Volume button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Volume button
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Volume button replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPhone Volume button is not working. The Assistive touch menu can be modified to add the volume controls. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Volume button replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Volume button of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Volume button strip at your doorstep. The volume button strip also includes controls for the mute button and the power button except for iPhone 6 which has a separate power strip for the power button.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Volume button replacement is done:
· Volume button functionality
· Mute button functionality
· Power button functionality (except for iPhone 6)
1. One of my volume button is not working. Should the Volume button strip be replaced?
Answer: Yes, the complete volume button strip must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Volume button will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Volume button if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Volume button replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.