This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of getting iPhone repaired if it is not turning on from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues your iPhone may be facing which requires diagnosis of Device and L4 repair:
· iPhone fell accidentally in water
· Liquid on the iPhone
· iPhone exposed to high temperatures or very low temperatures
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Display is not working
· Battery is not working
· Logic board needs repair
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a diagnosis or L4 repair:
· Do not switch on the device or charge your iPhone if it is water damaged: If your iPhone is completely submerged in water then we recommend you carry your device to our iPhone service center as soon as possible. You can also book an appointment to get the device picked from your doorstep. If your iPhone is not extensively damaged then you can keep the phone aside without charging for a day or two and wait for the water to dry. After the water is evaporated try to switch on the iPhone and if it still does not work then the device might need further diagnosis to check if there is any damage to the logic board or any other component.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Connect to iTunes: Connect your iPhone to iTunes and check if your iPhone is getting detected. If it is getting detected but not displaying anything on the iPhone then it needs further diagnosis.
Logic board repairs are very complex since it involves various components such as ICs, resistors, capacitors, diodes and so on. Only people who are well trained can perform repairs on the logic board since it involves a lot of precision tools. If you have any issues which requires L4 repair then we pick up the device and our L4 technician then diagnoses and lets you know how much time is required for performing the repair and the repair estimate as well. Logic board repairs generally takes 5-7 days of time since they are complex. If the device is repaired or if the device is not repairable then the same will be returned to the you at your doorstep.
1. My iPhone is water damaged, should I put the iPhone for charging?
Answer: Never put your iPhone for charging if it is water damaged because it can damage the device further.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with charging will iTweak repair it?
Answer: We will surely pick up the device if the device is under service warranty.
If you are not sure if you need to get your damaged iPhone repaired or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.