This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Home button replacement from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Home button replacement:
· iPhone home button not working
· iPhone home button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Home button
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Home button replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPhone home button is not working. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Home button replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Home button of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Home button at your doorstep.
The older models of iPhone such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 do not have fingerprint sensor and the home button can functionality can be restored without any issues. However, the newer models of iPhone have the fingerprint sensor and hence replacing the home button will affect this since the fingerprint functionality is unique to each iPhone. If the fingerprint sensor is working fine but the home button functionality is lost then we can try to restore the home button functionality without the fingerprint functionality getting damaged. If the fingerprint functionality is not working then replacing the home button will not restore this functionality.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Home button replacement is done:
· Home button functionality
· Fingerprint functionality
1. My fingerprint sensor is not working. Should the home button be replaced?
Answer: Replacing the home button will not restore the fingerprint sensor functionality.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the home button will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Home button if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Home button replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Fortune 500 companies to startups, SMEs, schools and businesses from various industries trust us with their Apple devices. We have partnered with over 1000 companies and served more than 50k customers.