iPhone Screen Replacement: How to proceed with replacing your iPhone screen
This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone screen replacement from any iPhone service center.
Reasons for getting an iPhone screen replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone screen replacement:
· Touchscreen not working
· Screen is broken
· LCD is damaged
· Lines on the display
· 3D touch not working
· Screen brightness is very low
· Touch works intermittently
· Screen is coming out of the panel
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Battery bulge because of which screen lifts out of the panel
· Manufacturing defect with the touchscreen, LCD, or display connector
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPhone Screen Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a screen replacement:
· Clean the display: If your iPhone’s touch is not working or if it works intermittently then you can try cleaning the display with a microfiber cloth. You can use isopropyl alcohol to clean the display. This is to ensure that any dirt or moisture present on the display is removed. Also, ensure that your fingers are clean to avoid any moisture or dirt while using your iPhone.
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Process of replacing the iPhone screen replacement
If your iPhone screen must be replaced, then the display assembly consisting of touchscreen and LCD must be replaced as a single unit. Our technicians are trained and equipped to do all the iPhone screen replacements onsite at your doorstep in less than 30 minutes.
Checks to be performed after the iPhone screen replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone screen replacement is done:
· Proximity sensor
· Touch sensitivity
Frequently asked questions for iPhone Screen Replacement
1. My iPhone screen is broken; however, the LCD is working fine, can you replace just the touchscreen of my iPhone?
Answer: Unfortunately, we will not be able to replace just the touchscreen of your iPhone since the touchscreen and LCD is a single part sandwiched together.
2. After getting the service done if I see any brightness or touch issues will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the display if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone screen replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
iTweak iPhone Screen quality details
Quality: High-quality iPhone 6 screen and functionality on par with original screens. Please note that this is not an Aftermarket/ refurbished part which has brightness and color issues
Warranty: 18 months replacement warranty on functional issues. Please note that Physical and liquid damage is not covered under warranty
Onsite service: Our technician will do the screen replacement at your Home or office with ESD protection within 30 minutes. Watch while we repair and don't hesitate to ask questions
Payment: We accept card, cash, and online payment
Service centers location: Marathahalli & RT Nagar
Note: We don't provide second quality screens and offer replacement services for only high-quality iPhone screens. Second quality screens have discoloration (blue or pink tinge), vary in brightness and frame doesn't fit properly. Our screens are of premium quality and prices will be higher compared to low-quality spares. Don't compromise on quality.