This guide provides you all the information you need to know to replace your iPhone battery from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Battery replacement:
· Battery backup is low
· Battery is bulged
· iPhone is heating
· iPhone is not switching on
· iPhone is rebooting
· iPhone switches off randomly
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· Number of charging cycles of the battery is complete
· Manufacturing defect with the battery
· Using incompatible charging cables or adapters
· Power surge
· Exposing iPhone to high temperatures
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Battery replacement:
· Recalibrating the battery: Your battery is designed to retain up to 80 per cent of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles. If you have not completed the charging locations and still your battery does not provide enough backup then you can try recalibrating your battery. Let your battery drain to 0% and then charge it till 100%. Once your battery is charged to 100% discharge the battery back to 0%. This will recalibrate the battery. Once the battery is recalibrated use the phone normally and see if your battery is still draining too fast or taking time to charge. If the charging time has increased or if the battery does not last for long then you have to get your iPhone battery replacement done from an iPhone service center.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to replace iPhone batteries at your doorstep and the process should not take more than 30 minutes.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Battery replacement is done:
· Charging time
· Battery backup
· Heating if any
1. What is the typical battery life of an iPhone?
Answer: While there is no fixed life for an iPhone battery, it totally depends on the model of the iPhone and the kind of usage. Each battery is typically designed by to last for 500 charging cycles. You complete one charge cycle of your iPhone Battery when you have used an amount that equals 100 per cent of your battery’s capacity — but not essentially from one charge. It can take several hours or days to complete one charge cycle depending on the usage.
2. After getting the service done if I do not get battery backup issues will iTweak replace the battery?
Answer: We will surely replace the battery if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Battery replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.