This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad Mute button\cable replacement from any iPad service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad Mute button\cable replacement:
· iPad Mute button not working
· iPad Mute button sensitivity is not good
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the Mute button\cable
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Mute button\cable replacement:
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
· Assistive touch: You can turn on assistive touch as an alternative if your iPad Mute button\cable is not working. The Assistive touch menu can be modified to add the Mute controls. For more information on assistive touch, see https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT202658.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPad Mute button\cable replacement at our service center. If you have any issues with the Mute button\cable of the iPad then your iPad will be picked up from your location and dropped back to you after the repair is done.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad Mute button\cable replacement is done:
· Mute button functionality
· Volume button functionality
· Power button functionality
1. Can you replace only the mute button\cable?
Answer: We have to replace the entire volume cable strip since it is a single cable with multiple functionalities.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Mute button\cable will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Mute button\cable if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad Mute button\cable replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Fortune 500 companies to startups, SMEs, schools and businesses from various industries trust us with their Apple devices. We have partnered with over 1000 companies and served more than 50k customers.