This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement from any iPhone service center.
Reasons for getting an iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement:
· WiFi of iPhone not working
· WiFi getting dropped in iPhone
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the iPhone WiFi Antenna
· Issue with the logic board of the iPhone
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPhone WiFi Antenna Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a WiFi Antenna replacement:
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
· Check with the WiFi Provider: Check with the WiFi provider if the issue is with the WiFi.
· Check with a different WiFi Network: Connect to a different WiFi network and check if the issue persists. If the issue is present with a different WiFi Network then the hardware of your iPhone must be checked.
Process of replacing the iPhone WiFi Antenna
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the WiFi of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone WiFi Antenna at your doorstep. If the issue is caused by any component on the Logic Board then the device has to be repaired at one of our service center since it involves complex repairs which cannot be done at doorstep. Our technician will pick up the iPhone and drop it back to you once the repair is complete.
Checks to be performed after the iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement is done:
· WiFi functionality
Frequently asked questions for iPhone WiFi Replacement
1. My iPhone’s WiFi is dropping intermittently. Should the WiFi Antenna be replaced?
Answer: If the issue is not with the WiFi network then the iPhone WiFi Antenna must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the WiFi of my iPhone will iTweak repair it?
Answer: We will surely replace the WiFi Antenna if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone WiFi Antenna replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.