This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Microphone replacement from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Microphone replacement:
· iPhone Microphone not working
· Caller unable to hear your voice
· Recording an audio is not possible on the iPhone
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Microphone
· Dust or moisture accumulation in the Microphone
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Microphone replacement:
· Using Earpods\Airpods: If your voice is not audible to the other person on the call then try to use an Earpod\Airpod. If the caller is able to hear your voice then the microphone must be replaced.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Microphone replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Microphone of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Microphone at your doorstep.
All iPhones come with 2 microphones. The first microphone in the iPhone is located in the dock connector and the functionality of this microphone is for your voice to be heard on calls. The second microphone is located on the top of the iPhone in the front camera cable and this microphone is used by other applications in your iPhone. Depending on the issue our technician will diagnose and replace the microphone.
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Microphone replacement is done:
· Microphone functionality
· Recording functionality
1. I am not able to record my voice in the iPhone. Should the microphone be replaced?
Answer: Yes, the Microphone must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the microphone will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Microphone if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Microphone replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.