This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Camera replacement from any iPhone service center.
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Camera replacement:
· iPhone front camera not working
· iPhone rear camera not working
· iPhone display is blank when camera application is launched
· iPhone camera is not clear with blurriness
· iPhone camera autofocus does not work
· iPhone camera flash does not work
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Camera
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Camera replacement:
· Use alternate applications: If the camera is not working in a particular application check if the camera works in a different application and also check the default camera application. If the camera does not work in the default application then the camera must be replaced.
· Hard Reset: Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559.
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Camera replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Camera of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Camera at your doorstep.
The following are some of the scenarios for iPhone camera issues and the resolution we provide for the same:
· iPhone back camera not working: The back camera must be replaced
· iPhone front camera not working: The front camera must be replaced
· iPhone camera flash not working: There might be issues with the back camera or the flash module present in the power cable of the iPhone. Depending on the issue our technician will replace the same
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Camera replacement is done:
· Camera functionality
· Flash functionality
1. My camera flash is not working. Should the Camera be replaced?
Answer: Yes, the Camera must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Camera will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Camera if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Camera replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.