This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement from any iPhone service center.
Reasons for getting an iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement:
· Cellular network of iPhone not working
· Networking getting dropped in iPhone
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the iPhone Cellular Network Antenna
· Issue with the logic board of the iPhone
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPhone Cellular Antenna Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Network replacement:
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
· Check with Carrier: Check with the carrier provider if the issue is with the network.
· Check with a different sim card: Insert a different sim card and check if the issue persists. If the issue is present with a different sim card then the hardware of your iPhone must be checked.
Process of replacing the iPhone Cellular Antenna
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Network of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Cellular Antenna at your doorstep. If the issue is caused by any component on the Logic Board then the device has to be repaired at one of our service center since it involves complex repairs which cannot be done at doorstep. Our technician will pick up the iPhone and drop it back to you once the repair is complete.
Checks to be performed after the iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Network replacement is done:
· Network functionality
Frequently asked questions for iPhone Network Replacement
1. My iPhone’s network is dropping intermittently. Should the Network Antenna be replaced?
Answer: If the issue is not with the carrier then the iPhone Cellular Antenna must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with the Network will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Cellular Antenna if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Cellular Antenna replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.