This guide provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPhone Ear Speaker replacement from any iPhone service center.
Reasons for getting an iPhone Ear Speaker replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPhone Ear Speaker replacement:
· iPhone Ear Speaker not working
· No audio output when on call
· Ear Speaker not working
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPhone fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPhone
· Manufacturing defect with the Ear Speaker
· Dust or moisture accumulation in the Ear Speaker
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPhone Ear Speaker Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need an Ear Speaker replacement:
· Using Earpods\Airpods: If you are unable to hear the other person speak on the call or if the volume is low then try using your Earpods or Airpods. If the voice is audible on the Earpods then it is an issue with the Ear Speaker.
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPhone to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Process of replacing the iPhone Ear Speaker
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPhone Ear Speaker replacement at your doorstep. If you have any issues with the Ear Speaker of the iPhone then our technician will replace the iPhone Ear Speaker at your doorstep.
Checks to be performed after the iPhone Ear Speaker replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPhone Ear Speaker replacement is done:
· Ear Speaker functionality
· Audio output
Frequently asked questions for iPhone Ear Speaker Replacement
1. I am not able to listen to any sound when I play a video. Do I have to get the Ear Speaker replaced?
Answer: Yes, the Ear Speaker must be replaced.
2. After getting the service done if there are issues with audio output will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Ear Speaker if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPhone Ear Speaker replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.