iPad Camera not working – How to proceed with replacing your iPad Camera
This page provides you all the information you need to know if you are thinking of an iPad Camera replacement from any iPad service center.
Reasons for getting an iPad Camera replacement
The following are some of the issues you may be facing which requires an iPad Camera replacement:
· iPad front camera not working
· iPad rear camera not working
· iPad display is blank when camera application is launched
· iPad camera is not clear with blurriness
· iPad camera autofocus does not work
The following are some of the possible reasons for the above issues:
· iPad fell accidentally
· Liquid damage to the iPad
· Manufacturing defect with the Camera
DIY Steps to try to identify/rectify if you need an iPad Camera Replacement
The following are some of the steps you can perform to confirm that you need a Camera replacement:
· Use alternate applications: If the camera is not working in a particular application check if the camera works in a different application and also check the default camera application. If the camera does not work in the default application then the camera must be replaced.
· Hard Reset:
Perform a hard reset on your iPad to ensure that the issue is not caused by any software issue. You can refer to the following link to perform a hard reset: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559
Process of replacing the iPad Camera
Our technicians are trained and equipped to do the iPad Camera replacement at our service center. If you have any issues with the Camera of the iPad then your iPad will be picked up from your location and dropped back to you after the repair is done.
The following are some of the scenarios for iPad camera issues and the resolution we provide for the same:
· iPad back camera not working: The back camera must be replaced
· iPad front camera not working: The front camera must be replaced
Checks to be performed after the iPad Camera replacement is done
The following are some of the checks our technician performs after the iPad Camera replacement is done:
· Camera functionality
Frequently asked questions for iPad Camera Replacement
1. After getting the service done if there are issues with the camera will iTweak replace it?
Answer: We will surely replace the Camera if there are any functionality issues if the device is still covered under warranty. However, the warranty does not cover any physical or liquid damages to the device. For more information, you can always contact us directly.
If you are not sure if you need the iPad Camera replacement or if you have more questions regarding the service you can call us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.